Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sorry for the absence

I seem to have a recurring problem of being distracted from everyday things due to personal crap. This time it's that my cheating wife who has abandoned her family has decided that she wants to renege on the custody arrangement we'd made during our separation process. Apparently when she found out she was going to have to pay some child support (I'd offered to accept less than half of what is the legal standard) she decided suddenly that she wants to be mother of the year. It's looking more and more like there is a fight coming. Though she does keep helping my case by making threats of kidnapping and threatening to burn down my house. What a peach.

To paraphrase P.J. O'Rourke, "When it comes to divorce you must consider the children... Consider them valuable pawns to be used in the massive legal and economic battle that is about to ensue." Yah gotta love a woman who treats her child this way.