Monday, December 19, 2005

Showtime's Sleeper Cell

I really liked the show.

What I found myself thinking about while watching it though, was the politics of it. I don't mean how it will affect our political system or anything that weighty. What I mean is that anything filmed with terrorism as the subject carries the baggage of what 'side' it's on.

Even writing that last sentence made me skip a beat. Everything is part of the battlefield in this war.

I'm looking around the blogosphere for others that had opinions on the show. I'm looking to see what correlation there is between political beliefs and opinions about the mini-series.

So far I haven't found a single one. I found a fellow MN Blogger who had the opposite opinion on Sleeper Cell, but very similar politics. I'm just going to add to this post as I find more.