Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nadagate

Ex-CIA official blasts Bush on leak of operative's name

Democrats' radio address focuses on White House aides' role

(CNN) -- A former CIA intelligence official who once worked with Valerie Plame blasted President Bush and his administration for their response to the role of top White House aides in allegedly leaking Plame's identity as a CIA operative.

Speaking on behalf of Democrats in the party's weekly radio address Saturday, Larry Johnson said, "The president has flip-flopped on his promise to fire anyone in the White House implicated in a leak."

William Somerset: [Reading from one of John Doe's journals] On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation... I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing.
-
From the movie Seven