Monday, December 05, 2005

But he supports the troops


This is the Chairman of the Democratic National Committee. It's tempting for me to talk about what a gift this fucking twat is to the GOP, but I can't look past this to see the politics. The leader of one of our two political parties -- a guy who should be taken seriously -- decided to associate himself with Code fucking Pink.

There are some people who are so distasteful, so vile that you shouldn't associate yourself with them AT ALL. It doesn't matter if you agree with them on some principle, you still shouldn't lend them your credibility. Your credibility rubs off on them and their putresence rubs off on you.

For example, and I'm not the first person to say this, if the Klan were holding a rally for lower taxes, good scotch or even in favor of air, I wouldn't associate myself with it.

International A.N.S.W.E.R. and Code Pink should be fucking radioactive. People should be embarrassed when their name is used in the same sentence with them.

Of course Dean also said that the, "idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which is just plain wrong." Maybe Dean is the one who should be treated like plutonium.

Thanks to Confederate Yankee for pointing out Chairman Douchebag's line.

*** Update *** I swear I didn't see Ms. Malkin's post on this before.